This post is sponsored by College Prep Science.?
As a teacher, one of the most common concerns I hear from my friends that homeschool is the need to have advance options for Mathematics and Science as their little ones get older and older.? College Prep Science offers that for the content area of Science.
Science for 3rd – 12th grade homeschooled students.??Greg Landry’s academy of online homeschool science classes for 3rd – 12th-grade students offer the expertise of a former college professor/homeschool science teacher with 20+ years of teaching experience and the convenience of not having to leave home.
Professor Landry offers:?
- “College prep” online classes for students who will likely be college science majors
- “Life prep” online classes for students who likely won’t be college science majors or likely won’t attend college
– Life Prep Physics (9th-12th) – Two Semester Class
– Human Anatomy & Physiology (9th-12th) – Two Semester Class
– Biology – College Prep (9th-12th) – Two Semester Class
– Life Prep Biology (8th-12th) – Two Semester Class
– Chemistry – College Prep (10th-12th) – Two Semester Class
– Life Prep Chemistry (9th-12th) – Two Semester Class
– Pre-Anatomy & Physiology (6th-9th) – One Semester Class
– Pre-Chemistry (6th-9th) – – One Semester Class
– Pre-Biology (6th-9th) – One Semester Class
– Pre-Physics (6th-9th) – One Semester Class
– ACT Prep Bootcamp (8th-12th)
– Self-paced science classes for 3rd – 6th-grade students
Professor Landry says, “The depth, breadth, and pedagogy of many college-prep Biology, Chemistry?and Physics classes leaves many “non-science” students frustrated, uninterested, and ultimately learning very little.?I find that students in this situation often miss the big picture and they don’t have an overall understanding of the subject matter that is so critical in these sciences. They can’t see the forest because they’re lost in the trees. Our “life prep” classes are basic high school level classes, enable students to see the forest, and will allow them to learn science through the lens of their God-given interests and talents.”
In the words of a homeschool parent…
“Greg, …what you did for our daughter will have far-reaching effects. You showed her that learning can be enjoyable…”
Thankful in Indiana
These online homeschool science classes also include lab experiments and graded lab reports in Professor Landry’s virtual homeschool science laboratory. Students attend class weekly (either live or by recording), turn-in homework, and are tested on a regular basis. These classes are all-inclusive and provide students with an enjoyable, comprehensive science experience.
?Homeschool dad, scientist, and former college professor, Greg Landry, offers live, online homeschool science classes, Homeschool ACT Prep Bootcamp, the Homeschool Mom’s Science Podcast, in-person two-day science lab intensives nationwide, freebies for homeschool moms, and student-produced homeschool print publications.